[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Shaman box

Shaman box

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Shaman box

Postby BrieThecheese » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi, I don't post here much but have a question about boxing my shammy. (different shammy, if you remember me from before) :D
He's level 43 atm, I want to level him up to play with my 73 necro eventually.
I can box him with:
63 SK - Horribly geared, almost no aa (like, 20?)
49 Beastlord - Pretty badly geared also, got a few defiant pieces
43 Mage - decent gear, mostly flawed defiant

Which one should I level him with? I'd like to get him to about 60 before boxing with my necro. I have one merc on the Sk/BL/Mage's account, but none on shammy's.
Thanks!

Brie
Brie Cheeseheart 75 Necro
Havarti Cheeseheart, 63 Shaman
Fenka Frogheart, 63 SK- Semi retired
Druzzil Ro

Retired for the time being (again)
Grearl Kalu of the Truthbringer, 53 shaman
Renarc Sarikal, 56 druid
Stromm
BrieThecheese

Necromancer Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: Shaman box

Postby Kumudil » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 am

Up to 60 .. easiest and fastest by far: Tank merc and mercolo POI. Leveled a rogue there same way from 46 to 60 in just some ours.
Those tankmercs are incredible powerful upto 65. Even doing fire-red mobs they don't need heals when mobs are single and even tank throught a couple of red mobs. It seems they regen HP almost faster than one could heal.

I would suggest to stop at 51, 55, 59 to max aas, atleast the usefuls. Never those will fly by easier than in this range with the tank-merc.

Until you can get into POI just mecrolo the previous hotzone, actually don't remember which one it was.

If you want to box, take the mage and a second tankmerc. The petstuff is useful for both pets.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Mendler » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:52 am

If you want to PL him to get be able to play with your necro, I would take your SK and group together and mass kill greys( grey to the SK so they would be blue to the shammy) for mass exp. Load up on DS potions and go grab a bunch of mobs.....you might check out Dulak or the Hotzone for 40 or 45.

The key is to find those mobs that are grey to your sk and blue to light blue to your shammy this way the shammy gets all the exp and the kill rate should be much higher.
Cleric, warrior, shammy, necro of Emarr
Mendler

Server: Emarr

Postby BrieThecheese » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks for the replies :)
BrieThecheese

Necromancer Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons